Monday, July 15
Rendezvous at Montague Harbour Prov. Marine Park
Please register below if you may be attending.
Moorage options. - no reservations - you need to make your own arrangements
- Park dock holds about 6 - 8 boats, no rafting - max. length 11 metres, $2.00 per metre per night
- Mooring buoys in front of dock, no rafting - $14 per night. If you are on a mooring buoy for the DAY, no charge until 6 pm
- Some boaters may prefer to arrive early Sunday afternoon in order to grab a mooring buoy, then stay overnight.
- Anchorage on NW side of peninsula facing the midden beach (fine if calm but exposed to north winds)
- Anchorage in Montague Harbour
- Montague Marina dock
- Each boat is responsible for bringing their own picnic food and beverages
- Cooking facilities are not provided
- Aim to meet around 1 pm. There will be an AMIB boater to greet you at the dock.
- We will meet for lunch at the picnic tables near the top of the gov't dock ramp.
- For the afternoon, we can move to the whiteshell beach so bring a blanket to sit on.
- Staying for dinner? Check out the fabled Hummingbird bus to the Hummingbird Pub. See schedule.
- Web site:
Montague Harbour Marine Provincial Park
To give the organizers an idea of how many are coming ...